Saturday, May 2, 2009

n1mka4eva

Before:
After:

Charlotte is a really innovative person.Her make up is similar to none else's and she can look unique,yet fabulous.I adore her make up & I wanted a makeover to suit her style so I went for the geisha look with small colour alternations.
I made her eyes blue and added light blue to her eye edges.I put no blush and no accessories because the look is really maximalistic itsself.I went for the geisha lips look but this time in blue.
I am aware that most of you won't like it but I hope a small percentage will appreciate it.

7 comments:

Charlotte said...

Love's it!

Thank's Fay! :D

2_cutecarla said...

It's Pretty.
I also did a makeover on her.
I made a natural look on her though.

Fiona said...

I love the eyes!

xstarburstx808 said...

I love the eye shadow.
But I think the lips would look better with another colour like black or something on the outsides <> :p x

Mateya95 said...

Wow, I love it!

sahar-star said...

Charlotte is so cute! :P
Great job Fay! :]]

AnonymousBiatch said...

Its actually better than the original...