Thursday, June 4, 2009

piratenx3

BEFORE:
AFTER:
I loved the blue eyeshadow in piratenx3's look before so I decided to keep a little bit of that in her makover :)
I wanted to make her look colourful since she had great make-up to work with. So, I put electric blue pencil eyeliner around her eyes then added a gradient pink and orange eyeshadow on top. I lengthened and thickened her eyelashes before putting on white eyeliner at the corners of her eyes and liquid eyeliner. To define her eyes, I put on blue and white eyeshadow at the crevices of her eyes. For a bit of a clash I put purplish lipstick and some simple blush.
I changed the hair to the starpoint ponytail and, to hilight the blue touches to her look, some black and blue dangly earrings.
Hope you like it! :)
GOLDENxo



No comments: