Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Bad News...For a While!

Hey Makeover Maniacs!

It's me again.
Just want to apologize for posting in a while. I 've got a new laptop and it doesnt let me print screen which is odd, but when its fixed--surely, I will be posting again! I feel terrible for leaving many of your requests undone.

In the meantime, I'm trying to actually TAKE PICTURES of the makeovers with a camera, but that's not turning out too well. :(
I hope this doesn't disqualify me from the Team...I promise to be back & posting when I can.

To clear up some unwanted *drama* with a few folks in the Chatbox, I am clearly sorry. I don't see what I've done wrong. Someone has been saying that I make fun of the other writers/stylists and that I stink at makeovers. I DON'T MAKE FUN OF THE WRITERS, I AM INSPIRED BY THEM ALL. As for the makeovers, I'm not the best, but I try and am getting better. The makeoverees agree with me. None have said they didn't like any of mine.
But if u personally don't like my
makeovers, I AM DEEPLY SORRY. :( I'm not perfect and if turns out just plain bad, tell me! And I'll redo it.

I came here to have fun and help others, not to start drama. Don't confront me in the Chatbox and fload it with rude messages. When you do, it makes the blog seem unprofessional. So, please whoever is writing those mean things, I urge you to stop.
For the benefit of you, AND THE READERS.

Toodles, and until i can post again, Au revoir!
iStylista

No comments: