Sunday, January 1, 2012

Model Agency's Cycle 2 Winner

Cycle 2 in my club: Model.Agency.x has ended and here is the lovely winner: 



Interview:

Did you expect you would win it?:

Well to be honest, no. I applied for the last cycle as well, and only made it to the top 3 or 4, so I was a bit skeptical the second time around. And sunshinedu34 was doing great throughout all the tasks so of course I was a bit intimidated and didn't know if I would be good enough to actually win.

Now that you've won, do you think you reached your goal? (your why on the application):

My goals were basically to gain more experience and show the model side of me. And I definitely did reach that goal because even if I didn't win, it was enough to gain a lot of experience. The tasks made me think about how I would put together outfits or portray fashion in a way I normally wouldn't.

Did you have a favorite task?:

I loved a few actually, but my most favorite would have to be the Marilyn Monroe inspired task. She is one of my idols and I absolutely adore her, so it was nice to have a task where I could relate personally to it.

Did you have a least favorite task?:

I don't think so. As I mentioned before, the tasks were all different and made you think, so yeah, I enjoyed doing all of them.

Some tips for the others and a last word?:

Just make sure to be original because there's only one you. There's no right or wrong when it comes to Fashion and modelling. As long as your happy with what you do, thats all that matters. And of course, if at first you don't succeed, try, try again. :)


Photoshoot:



her final, winning task

No comments: